a polite and unassuming lego blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Miss Fat Booty

Here's a striking specimen from the presumably-new-to-the-scene Brickshelfer modelgal. Would you look at the shleim on that thing! I hate to think how many tiles and jumper plates went into it. The only bit I'm not thrilled with is the head, but I know it's pretty damned hard to make a decent dragon head with Lego.

This dragon looks like it's been sitting on its hoard of gold watching "All My Hatchlings" a bit too long. That awkward-looking knight doesn't look like it'll be good for much exercise as much as another high-cal snack. It's high time our not-so-mini dragon friend changed the channel to one of those aerobics shows, and I don't mean Sit and Be Fit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Sneary said...

This model smacks of having been built by a LEGOLAND model builder.
But I don't know which one.

11/16/2005 7:15 PM

 
Blogger Bruce said...

It's by Mariann Asanuma (she just put it up on MOCpages). And, yep:
http://entertainment.signonsandiego.com/profile/269922
she's at LLCA.

Bruce

11/16/2005 7:56 PM

 
Blogger Aaron Sneary said...

I thought it might be her. She told me she'd finally started posting personal MOCs.

It's really cool Mariann! Build more!

11/17/2005 1:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home