a polite and unassuming lego blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Nepotism is the new Principled


CSFer and self-proclaimed "Lego Pope" Kevin Blocksidge graced the internet community with a new MOC today.

The "Hitodama" is a svelte, spry little slip of steampunkery. Constructed entirely of greeblies, this one-legged mecha is an unimpeachable example of MOC perfection!

Well, that's a lie, but I said it with a smile. I advised "Kevoh" (as he's known) to tart up the lantern a bit, as that's the thing it's named for, but he didn't. Maybe he's not good with rubber bands? Furthermore, he uses an unholy combination of old and new grays. It gives me the shivers!

6 Comments:

Blogger LloydChristmas69 said...

You still play with Legos. Nerd.

12/13/2005 1:34 AM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

*cracks knuckles at lloyd*
You want I should rough 'im up, boss...?

12/15/2005 2:35 AM

 
Blogger EJ said...

its not playing, its building. lol!

12/15/2005 11:53 PM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

ej. Shh. Big kids are talking.

12/19/2005 9:40 PM

 
Blogger EJ said...

sure, but they're not saying much.

12/19/2005 10:42 PM

 
Anonymous Horse gift said...

Hi there blog owner! I am searching blogs to find information and sources to help with my website:http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com/collector_plate.html My site is fairly new about 8 months old and have a google pr of 3 and get about 50 people a day to visit. My site has atomic clock wall and is all affiliate merchandise.
I have been in MLM companys for the past 8 years offline mainly and have never made a dime. This is a new frontier for my wife and I and don't have very much experience but a friend suggested searching blogs to get ideas about how people sale and also what kind of information they offer their customers and clients. We are begining to make some good money selling atomic clock wall related articles but I also want to offer my customers some quality information to go along with good deals. If you make it to my site and can offer some constructive critisizm I will take it into consideration or if you have some ideas it will be greatly appreciated. Remember we are on a budget and we do all the work ourselves. We have alot to offer in this general area atomic clock wall and building. Thank you for your time.

1/25/2006 12:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home