a polite and unassuming lego blog

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

3 New From The East

A fellow spacer linked to these three sweet creations in the CSF IRC channel. I think it was Chris Giddens, but I'm not sure...

This house has robot legs. Reminds me of that Simpson's episode where Professor Frink shows off his new robot house, to protect against cat burglars (who wear sneakers for sneaking). The house runs 3 or 4 steps before falling over and catching on fire. I think the little doll people fall out of a window on fire too.




This robot has fierce claws. I would be afraid of it. Seems almost "3vil", if you are familiar with such terms.







Finally, this mech-robot thing is nifty. Excellent proportions, use of new parts, and details.

If you liked these, check out these others:

Feline Robot (fierce!)

Big Guy (dark blue and black!)

Scarab Worker Craft (utilitarian!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down-under in New Zealand. Your blog is the first I have come across that is to do with Lego !!! Its great. I'll be back....

11/09/2005 12:45 AM

 
Blogger Andrew B. said...

The cat thingie looks like a Zoid. Very cool.

11/09/2005 11:46 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1473397

Layzner does not forgive!

11/09/2005 10:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home