a polite and unassuming lego blog

Monday, November 28, 2005

The Nightmare Before...

That's right, Thanksgiving is over by just a few days, it must be time for Christmas already! Yippie Hooray!

BuilderQ has made this neat little creation from Tim Burton's "A Nightmare Before Christmas", featuring Jack Skellington in one of the most recognizable scenes.

I've been wanting to see the film again, all I can remember is a curious mix of Halloween and Christmas, done in signature Tim Burton style.

You might say the nightmare is the covert use of non-kosher elements, but I think the real nightmare is seeing Christmas displays before Halloween.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Evil megablocks!

11/30/2005 11:59 PM

 
Blogger xbexanotherx said...

dude... I saw the pic while searching for jack skellington pics on google. I just wanted to tell u that... IT'S AWESOME! kudos. ^_^

5/21/2009 2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home