a polite and unassuming lego blog

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Judge and Jury?

Bizarre happenings. Today I recieved the second or third email that goes something like this:

Hi there, look at this thing I built. I am not sure if it is "Golden Shpleem" quality, but please take a gander. I appreciate your input.


They've all been very polite, and I suppose in some respect it's a bit of an ego-boost to thinkthat people are specifically seeking my opinion, but I feel bad about it.


Jonesy and I aren't some sort of judicial panel. We are simply 2 guys that see neat things and for some reason have a desire to ramble on about them.

Which is not to say that emails asking for advice are unwelcome, if you want someone's thoughts on a creation, or a more global LEGO issue, the mailbox is always open.

Oh, and look at these voidfighters. Totally unrelated to the ramblings above, but so what?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kevoh, Just a quick note re Judge and Jury?. I thought it was an interesting post and it fits niceley with christmas crafts which is what I was looking for. Got to go as the other half is calling but I'll call back soon to look up christmas crafts

12/01/2005 1:52 PM

 
Blogger Bruce said...

Hmm, I don't know if it's spam. I mean, doesn't everyone do their Christmas decorating with LEGO voidfighters?

;)

12/01/2005 3:21 PM

 
Blogger Kevoh said...

Heh, I suppose I won't delete this one.

12/01/2005 5:59 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been dead tired all day. I just got the mocpage up and will be posting this to the usual sites later tonight.

Thanks for the spotlight yet again, Kevoh. :)

12/01/2005 10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home