a polite and unassuming lego blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I should have saved the "Jesusmas" reference.

Now that our spat of mutual self-gratification (could I have written anything dirtier?) is over, we return to writing about other people's creations, because, you know, Jonesy and I aren't the only ones building awesome stuff ;-P

New kid on the block "Wizz" has taken over the Brickshelf recent page, just as Jonesy and I took over ILENN.

News and fake news programs have been speaking on the supposed "Attack on Christmas" lately; Wizz takes it to the next level with this hilarious and well-crafted series of vignettes. Kudos to him!

My 2 favorites are linked to above and to the right, but be sure to check out the whole bunch here.

4 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

It's questionable as to why the arab figure is actually there. Is it a sort of visual allegory, where Santa is the American Everyman, and the be-turbaned man is some sort of symbolysm for the economy, or perhaps the stifling American government?

Or could it be that Wizz just really hate arabs? The world will never know.

12/15/2005 2:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

go back to your dishes woman.

12/16/2005 9:14 PM

 
Blogger Ashley said...

Jonesy! What the hell is up with your phone, man? I can't even call you and make fun of you back for making fun of me for making the extremely wordy and insightful comment which I made on your blog!

12/18/2005 4:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the credits Kevoh. Nice of you to comment and show the pictures of my vignettes.

12/21/2005 4:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home