a polite and unassuming lego blog

Sunday, January 29, 2006

What Happened To Alpha Thru Delta?

Amethyst, winner of the sometimes-controversial Voidfighter Contest, presents a ship I have been eagerly awaiting since I first saw the WIP.

He makes a black and white color scheme work by solid color grouping, and with great splashes of trans blue. I cannot recall any other creation with such brilliant black greebling.

I'm not sure what else to say, I just really love the shape, the detailing, and the parts use. I do have one nit though, give those troops gloves!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ashley said...

It reminds me of the baby alien from 'Aliens' that burst out of that one guy's abdomen. Good times.

1/29/2006 2:15 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the bionicle feet engines... wish i had thought of that!!

1/31/2006 11:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your article is very informative and helped me further.

Thanks, David

2/03/2007 6:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home