a polite and unassuming lego blog

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Oh those Happy Days

Whenever I am at a place that sells icecream and other such things (not like a grocery store, but an ice cream parlor) I get a chocolate malt. It reminds me of my younger years, going to the corner malt shop and sharing a malt with my sweetheart. Yay for 2 straws!

Unregardless, the best car for driving to Drive-In Movies and in participating in other "retro / nostalgic / halcyon / neveractuallyoccuredhowevermuchthereligiousrightwishesitdid" activities was the 57 Chevrolet Bel Air (allegedly unrelated to the Prince).

I suppose I'll mention something LEGO-related now. Check out how cool MisterZumbi made it look. Now I challenge him: doors that open, and a driver fitting inside! And a less tacky jukebox!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

5/27/2006 9:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home